A Scholarly Guide to the Internet
Plan A: How to Search the Internet
- Brainstorm; write a summary of your ideal page, circling possible keywords; add synonyms, relevant authors, references, phrases, terminology
- Choose 5-12 words from your list
- Look for relevant information
- Save good information
- Look for words to add to your list.
- Google one or more web page titles/references
- Trim the Url
- Use a Directory
Step Six: Use electronic library databases to find any full text information that wasn't found online.